Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Order
- 6 bottles, which may be mixed. All prices stated are per bottle.
- All prices are the full to be invoiced, inclusive of Value Added Tax at 20% but exclusive of delivery charges. Please contact us for In Bond London prices.
- Bottles of wine are heavy, fragile and expensive to move around. It costs us anything from £15 to several times this amount (depending on the delivery postcode) to get a single case to your door safely and in tip-top condition and that cost escalates with each additional case. In order to enable us to keep the prices of our wine as low as possible, we must reluctantly ask you for a contribution. We make a delivery charge of £5 ex VAT but on orders in excess of £300 in value we will stand the full delivery cost. This applies to all deliveries within mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands.
- Payment will be accepted by VISA, Mastercard, VISA Debit, Maestro or bank transfer (contact us for our bank details). All goods remain the property of Terrior Limited until paid for in full.
- Cases should be opened and examined on arrival. If this is not possible the carriers sheet must be signed "unexamined". Any breakage must be reported to us within three days of receipt of advice of despatch.
- Money-back Guarantee
- If you are not satisfied with any of our wines on delivery simply return any unopened bottles to us for a full refund
- We hold a series of tastings throughout the year. We also host tutored tastings and supply wines for corporate, club and society events. These events can be tailormade to suit your requirements. For further details please contact us.
- Accuracy of Content
- Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing, if errors do occur, we will contact you before despach and may cancel the order if pricing errors have occured.